Suspect's minibike project *ALLMOST DONE*

Alleen voor zelfbouw bikes - Only for custom made bikes

Moderators: Patrick, Lg tweewielers, minipower, DMZohrab

Gast

Bericht door Gast »

Nice work :P
Gast

Bericht door Gast »

It's gonna be black. Not shiny black, but black like the spray for scooter exhaust, in danish it's called "matsort".. :)
I don't have any plans for the engine yet. I will drive with the standard engine, until I get to know how to handle the little bike, and 50 km/t will be okay for that :wink:
ruud
forum gebruiker

Bericht door ruud »

The bike looking good men. =D>
Gast

Bericht door Gast »

Happy new year :D

Tomorrow im gonna mount the engine to the frame, so there will probably be some new pictures uploadet tomorrow night 8)
Gast

Bericht door Gast »

Update!

I have welded those brackets which holds the engine in the top rear hole, onto the frame.. The rest will be done tomorrow.. 8)

Afbeelding
Gast

Bericht door Gast »

Hello forum :)

The engine isn't hanging on the frame yet.. :?
Im really counting on to have the engine on the frame tomorrow! :?
Be patient. :D

By the way. I got a package from Speed-line in denmark today, what can it be!? :o

Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding

Update tomorrow!
dutchblade

Bericht door dutchblade »

Wow!! Very cool "face" mask... ...

Hmmm looks like a "zoomer" .... 34 euro :o That's not funny...
Gast

Bericht door Gast »

hmm, maybe not.. But my mini was screaming for it :o
Gast

Bericht door Gast »

Hello forum :)

Today, I made the last brackets, so the engine can be mounted.. :)

Afbeelding
Afbeelding

Tomorrow, I will weld the last bits, that will make it stronger..
Gast

Bericht door Gast »

Hi forum..

Today I welded on the bits, that should give the engine brackets some more strength.. I think it will hold. :lol:

Afbeelding

So far so good.. (sorry for the bad quality)

Afbeelding
Afbeelding
dave
forum gebruiker

Bericht door dave »

It's a nice bike, he's gonna be looking good. So the exhaust is a technigas next? depending of the cilinder that you wil use, but i think that the exhaust will be for high rpm on a scooter. I think you'le better take a giannelli nrx becouse he is less shorter and thicker than a technigas. This exhaust(giannelli nrx) perform verry good on my own bike, i wellded this exhaust on 2 places, so it will fit good. But undepended of the exhaust it's a great bike! and i wish you good luck whit building along your bike. greetz Dave.
125cc 4 takt zelfbouw Proton style
polini tim
forum gebruiker

Bericht door polini tim »

the bike is looking good
were did jou buy the mask its very cool?

tim
Hardcore Holland Will Never Die !!
Gast

Bericht door Gast »

I know, the exhaust's volume is too big.. It will be difficult for the cillinder, to fill it up, and make effect.. I'll probably figure something out.. :wink:

The mask is made by BCD. It's a french company, who is specialiced in scooter styling. The mask is oroginal for a scooter with a nude handle bar.
I bought it on a danish internet shop, called www.speed-line.dk .. They've got their prices in euro as well, but I don't know if they are willing to ship it to holland.. :-k
Gast

Bericht door Gast »

Good progress man! really love the look of youre bike so far...

Under what angle did u put the front-end with the frame ? it looks really nice i've got to say that!

keep up the good work!

mark
Gast

Bericht door Gast »

Markcantpark,

Thank you very much! :D

I don't know the degree of the angle, I just adjusted the height of the fork :wink:
Plaats reactie